Ref: 2017 Effective Occupational Health and Safety Conference
Date : 24 – 26 May 2017
Venue : Birchwood Hotel, Boksburg, Gauteng, Johannesburg
Attached : Course outline & a booking form
The Occupational Health & Safety standard is good for your organizations’ well being and provides a framework for managing health & safety responsibilities. There are dangers and threats in every occupation and it is imperative that managers & workers alike become acutely aware of the hazards associated with their jobs, as well as preventative measures necessary for minimizing them. Demonstrate that Health & Safety is a priority for your organization by joining us Bussynet Advanced Trading, at our 2017 Effective Occupational Health & Safety Conference, scheduled for 24 – 26 May 2017 at Birchwood Hotel, Johannesburg. Find detailed brochure attached.
Benefits of attending:
· Unpack the International updates on recent Health and Safety developments
· Explore The new OHS Bill from the Department of Labour SA
· Guidelines on new construction regulations
· Understand the Analytical Approach to Serious and Fatal Accident Prevention
· Learn the New Ergonomics Regulations - How will it impact on your organisation?
· Integrating Safety and Health into Strategic Governance
· Achieve Effective OHS performance Management. What are the best practice principles?
· Case Study: Practical approach to Legal Compliance Self-Assessment (RedX)
· Understand Medical Surveillance and Health Risk Assessments
· Explore a structured Approach to Health and Safety Risk Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for Managers, Coordinators, Supervisors, Engineers, Assistants, Officers and Administrators responsible for:
NB: Due to the high demand for this course, seating is limited and we will advise that you send us a copy of the signed registration form for my attention on Fax: +27 866 605 564 /Tel: +27 11 074 7095 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us on the details below.